Front-End Engineer (m/f/d, part-time)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Front-End Engineer with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Leading the Front-End Development/Engineering efforts at aeyde
- Responsible for aeyde’s eCommerce overall front-end initiatives and heading the efforts of continuously improving its usability and features
- Full ownership for designing, developing, deploying and operating our end-to-end customer facing solutions
- Defining the front-end tech infrastructure at aeyde and ensuring a stable base for further strong growth
- Multiple years of experience in front-end development for responsive high-end/eCommerce sites
- Basic understanding of AWS and not afraid of deploying and operating your applications
- Passionate about developing a clean and highly structured code base
- Naturally interested in developing new features and applications
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- Good teamplayer and social skills
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Front-End Engineer".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.