Marketing Business Development Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Business Development Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Supporting the team in cross-functional internal projects with high strategic relevance
- Supporting the marketing team to further build up processes and structures
- Project Management: executing of different events
- Creation of presentations, proposals & briefings
- Working closely with the content marketing & press team
- Market & competitor research
- Excellent degree from top-ranked university/business school
- Prior relevant work experience strongly preferred
- Strong interest in the fashion industry
- Strong project management skills
- Well organized and good in keeping timelines
- Good team player and excellent social skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing Business Development Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.