Operations Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Operations Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Being part of our fast paced eCom and wholesale operations to ensure further strong growth of our business
- Working along the seasonal operations process:
- Managing and keeping track of the seasonal outbound calendar
- Managing the day-to-day communication with our warehouse operations
- Communicating with our B2B clients to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- Creating all relevant shipping & custom documents
- Supporting our Customer Service Team
- Supporting the team in cross-functional internal projects and their daily tasks
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
- Prior relevant work experience preferred but not a must
- Good project management skills
- Well organized and good at keeping timelines
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Ideally enrolled in a university in a relevant subject matter
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Operations Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.