Press & Communications Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Press & Communications Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Fully support and execute the company’s PR strategy
- Plan and coordinate Events and cooperations
- Create and curate engaging content and press releases
- Communicate and build relationships with editors
- Coordinate sample management and requests
- Maintain blogger relations and cooperations
- Update media lists and database
- Prepare PR performance and reporting presentations
- Accomplish general business development and research projects
- Studies in Business / Fashion / Marketing & Communication / Event Management
- Ideally enrolled in university
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Good project management skills
- Well organized and good at keeping timelines
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
- Passion for fashion, art and music
Key factors: ideally currently enrolled, 3-6 month internship, full-time 40hrs/week, paid.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Press & Communications Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.