Social Media & Marketing Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Social Media & Marketing Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Fully support and execute the company’s Content Marketing strategy
- Developing highly effective content across various digital platforms
- Managing social media channels
- Researching new marketing strategies and presenting ideas
- Update Marketing related databases and lists
- Production support with events, photoshoots, etc.
- General Marketing administrative tasks
- Studies in Business, Marketing & Communication, Journalism, Fashion, or other relevant fields
- Ideally enrolled in university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German a plus
- A digital native who is social media savvy and experienced in copywriting
- Computer literate: proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Drive + Docs
- Positive, proactive and resourceful
- Flexible and hands-on mentality with strong desire to learn
- A creative mind who has a pulse on pop culture, fashion, and art
Key factors: ideally currently enrolled, 3-6 month internship, fulltime 40hrs/week, paid.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Social Media & Marketing Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.