Business Intelligence Intern/ Business Analyst Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Business Intelligence Intern/ Business Analyst Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Preparing strategic analyses and developing quantitative tools for performance measurement
- Creating business cases for new initiatives such as new product categories or channels
- Working closely with B2B clients such as Zalando
- Supporting the team in cross-functional internal projects with high strategic relevance
- Supporting the business intelligence, sales & merchandising and operations team in their daily tasks
- Excellent degree from top-ranked university/business school
- Prior relevant work experience strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- Good Project Management skills
- Good team player and social skills
- Proven excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
- Interest in the fashion industry
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Business Intelligence Intern/ Business Analyst Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.