aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Executive Assistant with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
As the new Executive Assistant you work closely together with the founders, being their first point of contact and main liaison.
- Administrative duties (PA):
- Support the founders in daily business
- Calendar & travel management
- Expenses & accounting
- Meeting preparation before/after
- Business development projects
- Driving projects together with the founders
- Deep dive in to various business topics
- Lead for the team assistant / office manager
- Office management
- Team travel
- Academic degree and 3+ years of experience in eg. PA, Consulting, General Business Administration
- Well organized, self-driven and solution oriented work ethos
- Hands on mentality
- High level of flexibility and prioritisation of tasks in a daily changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent handling of Microsoft Office
- Ability to motivate, empower and think start-up driven
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Executive Assistant".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.