Finance/Accounting Intern (m/f/d)
Posted on Jul 22, 19
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand offering distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe. aeyde’s small, dedicated team is based in the heart of Berlin and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy. The team is composed of international people that share the same vision and motivation to help aeyde grow further.
We are looking for a hands-on Finance/Accounting Intern with strong execution and organizational skills that is willing to go the extra-mile.
- Support the team with the bookkeeping and controlling process as well as the monthly closing of the accounts
- Work in close collaboration with the accounting manager, tax advisor and CFO
- Assist with the processing of outgoing (B2B) and incoming invoices as well as travel expenses
- Work with a variety of tools including Datev, Spendesk and many more
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities
- Support the team in cross-functional internal projects of high strategic relevance
- Ensure quality, accuracy and consistency of your work with high attention to detail
- Bachelor/ Master student in Finance, Controlling and/or Accounting
- Excellent spreadsheet skills, prior experience with Datev is a plus
- Prior relevant work experience is a plus
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- Good team player and social skills
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (German and English)
- Interest in the fashion industry
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Finance/Accounting Intern".
We look forward to receiving your application including start date.